Many individuals living in Singapore have the best jobs or if not the utmost paying jobs. Since Singapore has been tagged as the most expensive country to live in, there’s no doubt the works offered are of the maximum pay. This is how lucky Singaporeans are. To start off, here are some highest paying jobs in the nation.
- Security Advisor: these are people connected to the Infocomm technology department of the country. A security specialist is estimated to gain an income of 5,000-8,000 dollars per month. Their job is to impose, implement and administer security systems. Also, they are tasked to track and monitor with regards to country’s security.
- Fleet Manager: these are individuals who are tasked to do vessel check-up. Similar with a security advisor, its salary ranges from 5,000-8,000 dollars.
- Outsourcing Manager: It is the job of an outsourcing manager to monitor the quality of a website and ensure that every development in an online business can help in the prosperity of the company. Its wage ranges from 4,000-7,000 dollars a month.
- Ship Charterer: for this type of job, salary ranges from 6,000-7,500 dollars. The duty that needs to be completed by a ship charterer includes the assurance of cargo ship to be delivered quickly and appropriately.
- Quality Assurance Manager for Aerospace Companies: they ensure that all aircraft elements are properly manager and have passed the safety standards. Also, they guarantee that machines are working safely. For this type of job, wage ranges from 4,000-8000 dollars.